What is the correct spelling for QUAITY?
This word (Quaity) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for QUAITY
- catty This is prepared from the berries of the cinnamon shrubs which are boiled in water until the catty substance or so-called oil, floats upon the surface; this is then skimmed off and, when a sufficient quantity is collected, it is boiled down until all watery particles are evaporated, and the melted fat is turned out into a shallow vessel to cool.
- equity However, I, from that moment was convinced equity and judgment were no longer in question, and that no pains would be spared in examining whether or not I was culpable.
- gaiety "No, unless it be that I am getting rather tired of London gaiety.
- gait If I had not known you casually by your shambling gait, and a certain reverend awkwardness that is natural to all of your function, here you had been exposed to the laughter of your own servants; who have been in search of you through the whole seraglio, peeping under every petticoat to find you.
- laity Their evil example among the multitude, and the contempt into which they bring their office among the better laity, are mainly responsible for the decay of society.
- quay And while they jangled slowly along the quay, and Mr. Dainopoulos mumbled in his ear the difficulties imposed upon himself by the departure of the consuls, Mr. Spokesly caught a glimpse of what men mean by Fate.
- quirt He flicked his riding boots meditatively for some seconds with his rawhide quirt, which he still carried, and then spoke.
- quito He was successful in capturing a small bark, bringing gold from Quito, and scarcely a week later, another with silver from Lima.