What is the correct spelling for QUALIT?
This word (Qualit) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for QUALIT
- cult They in no way want for physical courage, but they have never made a cult of bravery; it has never been a necessity to them; it has never occurred to them that it is the prime virtue of a man.
- duality The distinctive feature is the duality of the social organization: a man who enters fully into undergraduate affairs takes part both in the life of the college and in the life of the university.
- equality They were on an equality while he sat there folding her in his arms.
- gilt 18mo, gilt top, $1.25. Old Friends and New.
- guilt It was rather a mean thing to do," she added hurriedly, "but I was a little excited at the notion of his guilt, and I felt that I would do anything to help to bring the truth to light."
- guilty Of that I am guilty, of nothing more."
- gullet Then, with one quick flip of his wrist and a sudden spasmodic movement of his gullet, he downed it.
- jilt She had called herself a jilt, with that inaudible voice which one uses in making self-accusations;-but hitherto no lips had pronounced the odious word to her ears.
- kilt I can't tell you how excited I was when the Chieftain and several other Highland men he had staying in his house-party wore the kilt to dinner.
- lit I don't care who he was or what he was worth-he was lit up, too.
- quail Deirdre's voice rang clear, though her heart was beginning to quail.
- quaint So quaint a name.
- qualify That He is calling them to be so, whoever feels a strong love of children, sympathy with their life, and sensibility to their beauty, may have a reasonable assurance; and that such as shall faithfully qualify themselves for the work will not fail of the divine help.
- quality "Oh, well, that's past and gone," Dixie said, touched by a certain new and deep quality in his voice.
- qualm She replied faintly that he was well, and hoped, with a qualm of ghastly mirth, that she was speaking the truth.
- quart I previously watered out of the half-boat, 106 bullocks, and gave a quart to each of the horses.
- quiet This is serious; still if it were all, for a quiet life, we might put up with it.
- quill "You'll be shot if you are," observed Gage half aloud, with a glance at the highly-stoked little Spaniard, who stood pulling his quill-like moustaches, and whose unswerving glance confirmed the forecast.
- quilt She was covered to the waist with a cheerful quilt.
- quirt He gave me that quirt till I was insane with rage; long afterward he told me my eyes turned green.
- quit Nobody asked him to quit his work now.
- quite It is all-quite-right, my dear.
- quito Possibly some traveler in Quito may yet be able to ascertain the day on which the volcano of Cayambe, which is situated there, was for the space of an hour enveloped in falling stars, so that the inhabitants endeavored to appease heaven by religious processions.
- quoit The truth is, he took in their case, also, all the care that was possible; he ordered the maidens to exercise themselves with wrestling, running, throwing the quoit, and casting the dart, to the end that the fruit they conceived might, in strong and healthy bodies, take firmer root and find better growth, and withal that they, with this greater vigor, might be the more able to undergo the pains of child- bearing.
- squalid The table looked curiously out of keeping with its associations of squalid hut and coarse, brutal men.
- Qualities Those two qualities aside, he had rather liked the fellow.
- Juliet One night when this actress was playing Juliet, and had just arrived at the most impressive part of the tragedy, the countess, who occupied the stage-box, uttered a loud laugh. Though your cousin love my cousin Juliet loved her with a passion much more truly yet – This Can't Be Love by Unknown Author
- quails Now, Barby, you know I helped pick those quails yesterday.
- quailed The child quailed a little, and her brow wrinkled.
- kingmakers clan is known as Argando while the kingmakers include the Madakin Bashar, Kuyanbaba Bashar, Mansu Bashar and the Imam (Islamic religious leader) of Bashar.