What is the correct spelling for QUALITIFIED?
This word (Qualitified) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for QUALITIFIED
- clarified Brush them over with egg, sprinkle with bread crumbs, with which have been mixed minced sage and a seasoning of pepper and salt; drop a little clarified butter on them, and press the crumbs well down.
- gratified Thereupon, Monsieur Gerbault went up to his daughter's room, with a gratified air, and rubbing his hands-a sign of satisfaction common to all nations.
- justified Destruction of her southern neighbor justified Nubia exploited, left with little more than pride – Every Story Is a Love Story by Unknown Author
- qualified I'm specially qualified To keep 'em satisfied – What I Do by Donald Fagen
- qualitative Thus in bleached and dyed cotton yarn and twist there was a qualitative rise between 1893 and 1895 from 36,105,100 lb.
- Calcified In these two species of Pollicipes, we have seen that large irregular calcified spines are formed at the base of the peduncle, whereas in the other Pedunculata the scales or spines are formed exclusively round the upper margin of the peduncle.