What is the correct spelling for QUANATITIVE?
This word (Quanatitive) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for QUANATITIVE
- connotative All concrete general names are connotative.
- qualitative But nobody had yet proposed any kind of qualitative change or been able to suggest any kind of change that would meet the next admonition of the alien: Correct that which renders it not useful.
- quantitative The principle of the conservation of energy affirms the quantitative constancy of that which is so transformed, measured, for example, in terms of capacity to move units of mass against gravity.
- quantity Amongst other things, our chief bought a quantity of live ducks.
- Quantities Most of our good sorts are grown in the U.S., and Californian pears are now coming to us in great quantities.