What is the correct spelling for QUANATIVE?
This word (Quanative) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for QUANATIVE
- causative I pity your passion for anonymity if your virus proves to be the causative factor.
- curative There is no such remedy in the apothecary's shop, and there is no physician who would expose his own children to the contagion of scarlatina from the confidence he has in the curative or protective powers of any drug.
- genitive 6: Anker, Mast, Segel; all genitive.
- native The native shook his head.
- negative Her life was of a negative sort just at present.
- punitive I gather this punitive expedition that we have come across unexpectedly, was carried out without a shot being fired, so it won't be in the papers.