What is the correct spelling for QUANITIY?
This word (Quanitiy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for QUANITIY
- jaunty But with my head-" "Jaunty doesn't go.
- quaint "So very quaint," said he.
- quaintly "I don't think that the gentleman would be impressed by the difference between our parlour and our kitchen," replied the girl quaintly, "and it is warmer here."
- quality Both lost their temper, and Seabrooke his dignity-poor Percy had not much of the latter quality to lose-and the quarrel presently attracted the attention, not only of the other boys, but of one or two of the masters who happened to be within hearing.
- Juanita Well, Miss Juanita, said Harry, when they had assured themselves that there was no other opening, we have only succeeded in widening our prisons.
- quainter Their walks took them, too, into quainter, forgotten regions where history was grim and half-effaced, and they speculated on the France of other days.