What is the correct spelling for QUANTITAIVE?
This word (Quantitaive) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for QUANTITAIVE
- qualitative But a careful qualitative analysis discovers in the life of that valley, which has been so widely advertised by its purely quantitative output, a certain idealism that is usually obscured by the smoke of its individualism.
- quantitative Similarly, we are not concerned with the question as to how the law of gravitation came to be associated with matter; for it is overwhelmingly probable, from the extent of the analogy, that if our knowledge concerning molecular physics were sufficiently great, the existence of the law in question would be found to follow as a necessary deduction from the primary qualities of matter and force, just as we can now see that, when present, its peculiar quantitative action necessarily follows from the primary qualities of space.
- quantity Although we have learned that we cannot change the quantity of rain that falls in any place, we can influence the way in which it runs back to the sea.
- Quantities 4319. In what quantities do you buy your meal at Grutness store?
- quantified 8 billion and exercising the warrants has yielded a profit of more than $2 billion, although Berkshires continued ownership of shares in Goldman Sachs means the entire profit cannot be quantified.