What is the correct spelling for QUANTITAVE?
This word (Quantitave) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for QUANTITAVE
- misses out
- qualitative Practical Chemistry; the Principles of Qualitative Analysis.
- quantified The notion of transcendental unity, therefore, bears the same relation to that of quantitative unity, as the notion of being in general bears to that of quantified or corporeal being.
- quantify 2. Give six examples of indefinite propositions, and then quantify them according to their matter.
- quantitative While only the physical elements of fighting strength are susceptible of quantitative comparison, failure to take account of mental and moral factors may involve serious error.
- Quantities I. Three quantities must be known either from observation or from Dead Reckoning.
- quantity Morality is an unknown quantity in the general calculation.