What is the correct spelling for QUANTITIATE?
This word (Quantitiate) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for QUANTITIATE
- candidate Old men are indeed spoken of as 'senati columen'; and it is made a ground of reproach to a young man that he is not already a candidate for public office, or making a name for himself by defending cases in the law-courts.
- cantata One was a Te Deum, the other a cantata.
- contrite He looked as contrite as she'd ever seen him.
- gentility You might say she was a young lady right enough, if you merely counted manners and education; but she had been born far below the level of gentility.
- jauntiest Add to the charms of his physique, the jauntiest, most bewitching of uniforms, the clinking spurs, the shining buttons, the jacket following every line of his figure, and no wonder maidens' hearts seek him out always and young pulses beat quicker at his approach.
- quantity So it can, if food is there to exchange for it; but the very question is whether food is there, or is there in the same relative quantity.
- quintet The Purple Island, Phineas Fletcher's chief work, is an allegorical poem of the human body, written in a stanza different only from that of Christ's Victory in being of seven lines only, the quintet of Giles being cut down to a regular elegiac quatrain.