What is the correct spelling for QUANTITIATVE?
This word (Quantitiatve) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for QUANTITIATVE
- initiative In fact, General Kirby Smith had already set out from Knoxville to invade Eastern Kentucky, and General Bragg was nearly ready to take the initiative from Chattanooga.
- qualitative That bodies fall is a vague qualitative statement; science wishes to know how fast they fall.
- quantitative Now variations in the viscera and the nerves are essentially grossly physical and quantitative.
- quantitatively Machines differ from one another quantitatively-more or less efficiency; a living body differs from a machine qualitatively-its efficiency is of a different order; its unity is of a different order; its complexity is of a different order; the interdependence of its parts is of a different order.
- quantity Mince thirty small onions and mix them with an equal quantity of bread crumbs that have been soaked in milk.
- Quantities 9834. But are you sure that you can recollect perfectly well both the articles you got, and the quantities, and the prices?
- quantified Cellular Biomarkers Cellular biomarkers allow cells to be isolated, sorted, quantified and characterized by their morphology and physiology.