What is the correct spelling for QUANTITIVE?
This word (Quantitive) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for QUANTITIVE
- qualitative There is thus both a qualitative and a quantitative relation between intelligence and cerebral organisation.
- quantitative There is a great need for a quantitative wave detector, the indications of which shall give us a measure of the energy of the arriving wave.
- quantity As the nights, however, at any rate were cooler than the days, and the thirst at such times vexed them less than under the burning rays of the sun, and as the people had received in the morning a small quantity of water, Stas ordered those bags saved for the following day.
- Quantities That ship, under the direction of Captain Schoubye, left at North Star great quantities of food, iron and wood.
- quantified Quantitative multitude is the actually separated or divided condition of quantified being.