What is the correct spelling for QUANTITIY?
This word (Quantitiy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for QUANTITIY
- quantify This allows researchers to quantify anatomical features of the brain in terms of shape, mass, volume (e.
- quantity My niece has an immense quantity of hair.
- quintet Robert Simpson was attracted to the idea of a quintet for the somewhat unusual combination of three double basses, clarinet and bass clarinet, beginning with a passage where the bass trio is actually introduced in harmonics, so that the two clarinets enter below.
- Quantities I never could tell you what quantities of papers Mr. Carrington and I have put in the fire; and we read them all too."
- quantified A budget (derived from old French word meaning purse) is a quantified financial plan for a forthcoming accounting period.