What is the correct spelling for QUAOITY?
This word (Quaoity) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for QUAOITY
- quality 8347. Are his goods of as good a quality as in other shops?
- quart They enter the low 'public,' call for their quart, and intend to leave again immediately.
- quarto In a handsome Quarto, adorned with a Variety of elegant Plates.
- quit Was this the moment to quit?
- quite "Quite so," said Mr. Basnett.
- quito I asked if this was to be our future home, but my mother told me it was an inn-very unlike the resting-places we had stopped at on our journey from Quito.
- quoit Away up among them is another huge quoit or cromlech, probably marking the burial-place of some chieftain long before Arthur's date.
- quoits As to sports and pastimes, the boys are faithfully exercised in all that are on record, quoits, races, prison-bars, tipcat, trap-ball, bandy-ball, wrestling, leaping, and what not.
- quota Some writers allege that these sects are an important factor in the revolutionary movement; but though they certainly have suffered many wrongs from Government, they do not seem to have furnished any great quota to the revolutionary ranks.
- quote Locked up in my private desk, written in Pitman's shorthand, there lies a full statement of that curious affair of mine with Kitty Windus; but I am not going to quote from that statement here.
- QUOT He playeth a fals cast, nat cessynge to coniure Tyll of some benefyce he at the last be sure Than if this lorde haue in hym fauoure, he hath hope To haue another benefyce of gretter dignyte And so maketh a fals suggestyon to the pope For a Tot quot outher els a pluralyte Than shall he nat be pleased with .