What is the correct spelling for QUARNTENED?
This word (Quarntened) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for QUARNTENED
- canted It is long, with a short cross-bar, and the cross-bar is canted out of the straight line.
- canteen Arvilly then went out, leadin' Waitstill, and when she come back to Jonesville she come with her, a patient mourner, good to everybody and goin' out to day's works for seventy-five cents a day, for she had no other way to live, for she wuzn't strong enough then to go on with her nursing and she hadn't a relation on earth, and the man our govermunt murdered in that Canteen represented all there wuz on this broad earth for her to love.
- contained If possible, she was even more silent and self-contained than before.
- contend He had more than one enemy to contend with, and the first intimation he had of the fact, was a sound that Archie had heard so often since his residence in California that it had become familiar to him-the whistling noise made by a lariat in its passage through the air.
- Cannoned People cannoned against me when I moved.
- Cantered I thought this indeed good news, and we cantered up the drive in hopes of meeting my mother in the carriage; but she had gone home.
- canteens Canteens were very useful at times, but they were as a general thing discarded.