What is the correct spelling for QUARNTINE?
This word (Quarntine) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for QUARNTINE
- canteen She got hurriedly into her khaki skirt and tramping shoes, slung a canteen over her shoulder, tied her green veil over her hat and under her chin, put on her amber sun-glasses, and took her stout walking stick.
- canton Besides, if not, he has his own work at Canton.
- quinine And how the quinine gave out, and-and the tobacco?
- Acquainting Upon the advice of my Uncle Cephas, I made a journey to Europe, and devoted two years to seeing sights and to acquainting myself with the people and the customs abroad.
- Jaunting One friend rode beside me; the others were, as usual, on a jaunting car.
- Vaunting Sothern's smile, a little tense, seemed only the smile of age upon the vaunting ambition of youth.
- Antoine Antoine opened the door to her while Burton was out.