What is the correct spelling for QUARNTINED?
This word (Quarntined) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for QUARNTINED
- contend She fell when she had to contend with other standing armies.
- continued Harry had been full of the story of the day at the dinner-table, where he still continued to present himself; for his father would not be satisfied without him.
- curtained With us it means a half-moon table, curtained down, and ruffled over with spotted muslin, and set under a looking-glass.
- jauntiness In derision of this famous prosecution, Henry James with studious jauntiness, asserts that in the heat of his first admiration he thought what an excellent moral tract it would make.
- maintained I have always maintained, I answered slowly, even more stern than before, that no woman can be safely trusted to know a cad from a gentleman.
- quaintness You know I adore quaintness!"
- quantity But even these growers would not always depend on the natural spawn, for the reason, that collecting it under these conditions, the quantity is certain to vary from year to year.