What is the correct spelling for QUATIFIED?
This word (Quatified) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for QUATIFIED
- beatified Adrian of Batanea (died 308), Christian martyr and saint Adrian of Canterbury (died 710), scholar and Abbot of St Augustines Abbey in Canterbury Adrian of Castello (1460–1521), Italian cardinal and writer Adrian of May (died 875), Scottish saint from the Isle of May, martyred by Vikings Adrian of Moscow (1627–1700), last pre-revolutionary Patriarch of Moscow and All Russia Adrian of Nicomedia (died 306), martyr and Herculian Guard of the Roman Emperor Galerius Maximian Adrian of Ondrusov (died 1549), Russian Orthodox saint and wonder-worker Adrian of Poshekhonye (died 1550), Russian Orthodox saint, hegumen of Dormition monastery in Yaroslavl region Adrian Fortescue (martyr) (1476–1539), English courtier at Henry VIIIs court, beatified as a Roman Catholic martyr Adrian Gouffier de Boissy (1479–1523), French Roman Catholic bishop and cardinal Adrian Kivumbi Ddungu (1923–2009), Ugandan Roman Catholic bishop Adrian Leo Doyle (born 1936), Australian prelate of the Roman Catholic Church
- gratified They had been gratified by the sight of several walking in the High Street or looking out of the windows, before they caught sight of Miss Winter and her cousin. The world is a hungry place and it's never satisfied You're leaving home, on the run, your mama, she was right Home was a crowded space but it sometimes gratified Look around, freedom found, now you've gone – Hungry by INXS
- justified She had treated him to-night in a manner which, if not justified, was abominable. I am justified I am purified – Sanctified by nine inch nails
- qualified Is there a single one among them qualified to criticise Mr. Siward?
- ratified Three states, one third of the whole number required, had ratified almost at the same moment.
- quantified The first study on the global burden of disease, conducted in 1990, quantified the health effects of more than 100 diseases and injuries for eight regions of the world, giving estimates of morbidity and mortality by age, sex, and region.