What is the correct spelling for QUATRAINES?
This word (Quatraines) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for QUATRAINES
- quadrant It is all very well for a few short streets, for a square or two, for a quadrant like that of Regent Street, or a crescent or circus like those of Bath or Edinburgh.
- quatrain South and west, Annan and Clyde bend their way to the Solway and the Atlantic, as the quaint quatrain has it: "Annan, Tweed, and Clyde Rise a' oot o' ae hillside, Tweed ran, Annan wan, Clyde brak his neck owre Corra Linn."
- Latrines The poor ruins of some sacred buildings "are alive to testify" to the consequences, and a head of the Redeemer found in the latrines of the abbey is another mute witness to the destruction of that day.
- Strains The climate, especially of Holland and North Germany, is particularly favorable for the production of fine strains of seed, especially of the dwarf early varieties.
- doctrines Well, to begin with, the survival of the soul after death and forever is one of the principal doctrines of the Christian religion.
- trainers Training is a thorough science, and it is much better understood in these days than when the writer was in active work; and again, the trainers of his day were in their turn far ahead of those of the early years of amateur oarsmanship.
- trains And may your trains always be on time-which they will not.
- nectarines Now there's peach trees, and nectarines , and plum trees in it, and all the vegetables any man could be wanting, and flowers fit for a queen's drawing-room.
- curtains The curtains parted and a woman entered. What tongueless ghost of sin crept through my curtains? Sailing on a sea of sweat on a stormy night I think he don't got a name but I can't be certain And in me he starts to confide – Gas Panic! by oasis
- quadrilles Stella has walked through two quadrilles , has walked and polked with various partners, as well as she could,-that is, conscientiously and badly, just as she learned from a dancing-master eight years before, and, try as she may, she is conscious that she never shall take any real pleasure in this hopping and jumping about.
- strainers Am I not afraid that some student of imaginative turn and not provided with the needful cerebral strainers without which all the refuse of gimcrack intelligences gets into the mental drains and chokes them up,-am I not afraid that some such student will get hold of the "Organon" or the "Maladies Chroniques" and be won over by their delusions, and so be lost to those that love him as a man of common sense and a brother in their high calling?
640 words made from the letters QUATRAINES
3 letter words made from QUATRAINES:aar, aas, ain, air, ana, ane, ani, ans, ant, anu, ara, are, art, ate, ear, eat, ent, era, ern, ert, esq, esr, est, eta, iaa, ies, ira, ire, irs, net, nit, nsu, nut, qat, qur, ras, rat, res, ret, rit, rna, rue, run, rut, sat, sea, sen, set, sin, sir, sit, sue, sun, sur, tai, tan, tar, tau, tea, ten, ter, tia, tie, tin, tiu, tri, tun, uni, unq, uns, urn, usa, use, uta, ute.
4 letter words made from QUATRAINES:aare, ainu, aire, airs, airt, anar, anas, anqi, ante, anti, anus, aqsa, aqua, aqui, aras, arau, area, ares, aria, ariq, arse, arts, arua, arui, asaq, asat, asea, asia, asin, asur, atar, atiq, atun, auer, auna, aunt, aura, earn, east, eats, eira, enur, equi, eris, eriu, erni, erst, esau, esna, etau, etna, etui, iaea, iesu, inst, inus, iqra, iran, iraq, irun, isaa, iten, iure, naqi, naqt, nasa, nast, naur, near, neat, nest, nets, neus, nits, nsui, nuer, nuit, nuta, nute, nuts, qaen, qais, qana, qara, qasi, qena, qera, qian, qias, quae, quai, quen, quia, quin, quit, qura, quta, raie, rain, raiu, rana, rani, rant, raqs, raqt, rase, rate, ratu, raue, raun, raus, raut, rein, reit, reni, rent, renu, rest, reti, ries, rieu, rise, rite, ruea, ruen, rues, ruia, ruin, runa, rune, runs, runt, ruse, rust, ruta, rute, ruts, sana, sane, sant, saqi, saqr, sari, saru, sate, saue, saun, sear, seat, sein, sent, seta, setu, sian, siar, siau, sine, sire, sita, site, snit, star, stir, stun, suan, suar, suea, suen, suer, suet, suin, suir, suit, sura, sure, taei, taia, taqa, taqi, tara, tare, tarn, taua, taue, tean, tear, tera, tern, tian, tier, ties, tieu, tine, tire, trei, treu, trna, trqs, true, tsar, tsen, tsui, tsur, tuen, tuer, tues, tuin, tuis, tuna, tune, tuni, tuqi, ture, turn, uate, uner, unie, uniq, unit, unqi, unti, urea, uren, uria, urie, urna, urns, usen, user, utan, utne, utri.
5 letter words made from QUATRAINES:aarti, aasen, aequi, aequs, aeras, aeria, aerts, aesir, aesti, aints, ainur, airan, airns, airts, aisen, aisne, aitus, anari, anesi, anier, anies, anise, ansai, ansar, anser, antai, antas, anter, anuar, anura, aquae, aquan, aquas, aquia, aquin, arain, arani, arasi, arati, areia, arena, areni, arens, arent, arias, aries, arine, arise, arius, arnes, arsan, arsia, artau, artin, arute, asare, asari, asean, asena, asian, asier, asira, asner, asten, aster, astin, astir, astre, astur, asuna, asuni, asura, ataru, atias, atina, atire, atque, atrai, atrus, atsea, atuas, atune, ature, aunes, aunis, aunts, auran, aurat, aurei, aures, auret, aurie, ausia, austa, autan, auter, autie, autin, autre, earns, earnt, eatin, einat, entia, entsi, equis, erian, erins, ernst, ersin, ertan, esata, estai, estan, etian, etnas, etsin, etuis, iater, iateu, ieast, inara, inert, inset, insta, intar, inter, intra, inure, inuse, iraan, irans, iraqs, irate, irena, isaan, isaaq, isarn, isnae, isner, ister, istre, itera, itser, naias, naira, naqua, narai, naret, naris, narus, nasau, nasri, nasua, nateq, nates, natiq, natus, nauer, nause, nauti, nears, nerts, netas, netra, neuri, nique, nirta, nisar, nisra, niter, nitra, nitre, ntare, nuits, nuria, nurse, nuter, nutri, qanat, qaria, qarni, qarun, qasir, qatan, qatar, qiran, qiren, quain, quais, quane, quare, quart, quasi, quast, quena, quern, quest, quets, quien.