What is the correct spelling for QUAVA?
This word (Quava) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for QUAVA
- cave "But I don't want to be selfish, and poor Mr. Cave is so devoted.
- guava It was altogether worth while, and as I ate guava jelly with cheese and toasted crackers, and then lighted one of my own cigars over a cup of Bates' unfailing coffee, my spirit was livelier than at any time since a certain evening on which Larry and I had escaped from Tangier with our lives and the curses of the police.
- java The root of the santol is aromatic, stomachic and astringent, by virtue of which latter property it is used in Java in the treatment of leucorrhoea.
- lava On the west lay the desert, on the east the Lava Mountains and beyond the desert again, and it was a far call to any settlement or habitation.
- quad "Don't let us go in," said Tom, as the gate closed on the Captain, and they turned back into the quad rangle, "let us take a turn or two;" so they walked up and down the inner quad in the starlight.
- quaff Each guest having taken a quaff of ale or spirits or what was called wine, with perhaps a mouthful of more solid sustenance, was then led down into the back-kitchen to view the coffin and the corpse.
- quasar Artist's impression of the huge outflow ejected from the quasar SDSS J1106+1939Artists illustration of galaxy with jets from a supermassive black hole.
- quaver He rose, and in a shrill little quaver he bade her take his place.
- quay When the black coral was sighted by Giles from the quay , he raised such a shout as gathered an eager knot.
- quiver And her pallid lips began to quiver .
- suva He then besought his guards not to send him to Suva , and so defeat all the glorious miracles he was about to work for the redemption of the race.
- Ava Ava, the capital, where the king lives, is situated in the interior.
- Gave I then gave Mdlle.
- Qua To assume an unknowable substratum as the source from which all things proceed or are evolved is equivalent to assuming that they come up out of nothing; for that which does not exist for us is for us nothing; that which we do not know does not exist qua us, and therefore it does not exist.
- guavas For one thing he had become more or less acclimated; he no longer desired to sleep several times a day, he could now assimilate guavas without disaster, and walk about without acquiring headaches or deluging himself in perspiration.
- GUV "If you don't," ses the skipper, "then I shall lay the facts of the case afore the guv'nor.
1 words made from the letters QUAVA
4 letter words made from QUAVA:aqua.