What is the correct spelling for QUAYE?
This word (Quaye) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for QUAYE
- quake Did that old partition wall survive the shock, that made earth quake, and hid the sun, burst graves and rocks, and rent the temple veil?
- quaker After a time, Mrs. Morris found an opportunity of showing, that, although in principle she might be a Tory, she was at heart a good, kind Quaker lady, ready to give help to suffering people, no matter whether they belonged to the side she favored or to that which she opposed.
- quaver "I have nothing to do about it; you may sit anywhere, and sing when you are a mind to, or hold your tongues," said Mr. Quaver, sharply.
- quay One Sunday a boy, who was playing with his companions at the quay, missed his footing, and fell into the harbour.
- queue I often heard it remarked that life there was one long queue, and it was not far wrong.
- Aye "Aye, we have heard.
- Qua England, at peace with all the rest of the world, carried on a war with America; yet the latter, single-handed, not only met and contended with, but repelled the mighty power of her adversary, and by the equity of her cause, and the bravery of her citizens, she conquered a peace, in spite of the threats of England's haughty, bullying, ignorant, and intolerant Ministers, who had declared that the right of search was a sine qua non which must form the basis of any negotiation.
- Que Mais que voulez-vous que je vous dise?
- Faye And now, now! Faye breathed in little gasps.
- gayer The European cuckoo is evidently a much gayer bird than ours, and much more noticeable.