What is the correct spelling for QUBEC?
This word (Qubec) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for QUBEC
- beg She will write to us in a few days to tell us that she is married, and to beg of us to forgive her.
- cub When Anvik came back at night to the igloo, he met his father and Tanana rejoicing over a bear cub that they had killed.
- cube But the package was a cube of three inches, and would have held a hundred rings.
- cubic In Boston, 7,000,000 cubic feet of gas have been burned in one day, consuming 500 tons of coal; the average is not more than half that quantity.
- quack The distinction between a quack doctor and a qualified one is mainly that only the qualified one is authorized to sign death certificates, for which both sorts seem to have about equal occasion.
- quake I began to shiver and quake and to give signs of such unmistakable nervousness that Babiole evidently thought I was going to be taken with a fit of some sort.
- quebec The total population of New France in 1759-that is, of all the French possessions in North America-did not exceed 70,000 souls, of whom 60,000 were inhabitants of the country of the St. Lawrence, chiefly of the Montreal and Quebec districts.
- quick "I knew it-I was sure of it," cried the girl, with quick tears in her eyes.
- are the scene
- more consenting