What is the correct spelling for QUCKER?
This word (Qucker) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for QUCKER
- joker "Grandpa, you're such a joker!
- junker Here are two notices from the advertisement columns of the Lokal Anzeiger, which seem to me to contrast the real Spartan and the Junker: To all old soldiers of the Prince Moritz of Anhalt-Dessau Fifth Pomeranian Infantry Regt.
- kicker She had not yet learned the first lesson of freedom, that is, when and how to resist, in the faith that resistance to tyrants is obedience to truth; that the irrepressible kicker against tyranny, as Dr. Wilson observes, is the only true freeman.
- pucker On his brow was a pucker of deep thought, whilst his eyes shone with a look which seemed to have gathered from his surroundings much of the cunning which belongs to the creatures of the forest.
- quackery Whereupon the Baron called this preservative "Catholic quackery," and was annoyed that she made no reply to his attack.
- quake She did not see Willan lying on the ground underneath, and she did not think that Willan might be hearing her song; and yet was her head full of Willan Blaycke as she went down the staircase, and not a little did she quake at the thought of seeing him below.
- quaker Stalwart Mr. Reynolds, the master of the house, could easily walk under its stony arch without removing his broad- brimmed Quaker hat.
- quakers Why did George Fox forbid Quakers to fight for the Right like other brave men?
- quick From Odessa to Constantinople they had a quick and safe passage.
- quicken The beating had begun to quicken a little, to harden into a distinct throbbing.
- quicker The fight did not last long, for as soon as he was near enough I gave him a thrust which has never failed me, and sent him back quicker than he came.
- tucker Tucker of the Second Regiment carried out of the woods and put on a stretcher and then shot dead after he was on the stretcher.
- Quaked He must teach them to silence their conscience and the voice of Roman rectitude; he must take on himself the whole responsibility of this deed, at which the timid quaked.