What is the correct spelling for QUEAR?
This word (Quear) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for QUEAR
- car Madame Piriac's car had vanished.
- cue Scotty took the cue .
- cur You low base cur !
- ear But I can't ear to see her livin' as she does; it's no life at all.
- gar Spare na the spur, lad, an' gar them to understan' that the case is urgent.
- gear Upon the face of this gear -wheel is secured a steel plate shown at m in Fig.
- jar When my little girl is old enough for marriage offer them for sale, but take not less than a thousand pieces of gold for the one jar , and not less than ten thousand pieces for the other.
- quad A space of the thickness intermediate between the three-to-em and the en quad , known as a patent space, has been made for use in book work.
- quark For every quark flavor there is a corresponding type of antiparticle, known as an antiquark, that differs from the quark only in that some of its properties have equal magnitude but opposite sign.
- quart To every quart of the berries, put a quart of water and boil for half an hour.
- quasar Bob Almond (born January 4, 1967 in Seoul, South Korea) is an American comic book inker whose credits include the Marvel Comics publications Warlock and the Infinity Watch, Black Panther and Annihilation: Conquest: Quasar .
- quay Taffy flung an arm about one and checked his way quietly, as a man brings a boat alongside a quay .
- queasy The lurching billows of clouds made him queasy ; he opened his Piper samples case and popped a pill into his mouth.
- query The query is "Which One of These Couples Will be the Happier in Five Years?"
- Qua He is also the ensemble of all we know, and hence the everything qua us.
- Que E nyoms e firmement en countredioms touz e chescune singulere persone, par sei toutes maneres de heresies e malvaistes, que sount encountre la foi de Seinte Eglise.
- GER CLERE, v. grow clear, T. ii. 2, 806; ger. to grow bright, T. v. 519; to shine clearly, L. 773.
- queers Munki Brain is an album by pop-punk band The Queers .