What is the correct spelling for QUEAT?
This word (Queat) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for QUEAT
- cat He has discovered that the cat talks to her kittens with her ears: when she points them forward, that means "yes;" when she points them backward, that means "no." My style is makin' 'em hoo' rats hollerin' who dat? who dat coo cat? the one who be doin' your boo wet My duet ain't never get boo'd at It's true that I'm makin' a rule that anybody battle me gonna get blue black – Bla Bla by Too Phat
- cut "Doctor does not cut down my smoking yet. I love it when I bring a cutie back to the cut I'm blowing smoke on her bootie she shaking her butt – Not A Test by lost boyz
- eat Yet he could eat very well, speak without difficulty, and was very cheerful. Den wake us up right away toute suite Lookin' for somet'ing more to eat, – Little Bateese by William Henry Drummond
- get Don't know where I get it from. If my friends didn't write me those letters i get I'd get to be a dictator and be the worse one yet – Meanest Man by Billy Bragg
- gut Like the Chukches and Eskimo they use overcoats of pieces of seal-gut sewed together. Caah nobaddi caan call yuh wanga gut No missa baddi caan tear off yuh shut – Galong Yah Gal by Baby Cham
- jet The colonel occasionally turned a leaf; now and then a puff of gas or a sudden jet of flame in the Liverpool coal fire gave a sort of silent sound, rebuking the humanity that lived there. Rita, Winny, Andy, Fran and Jet Boris, Bono, Lucy, Ethel, Bunny, Reg and Tom that's a lot of names to try not to forget – Beginning Of A Great Adventure by Lou Reed
- judea First from Judea to Galilee, then from Galilee to distant foreign points He had gone, for a time, till the air would cool a bit.
- jut Lund stood staring at her, his face hard, his beard thrust out like a bush with the jut of his jaw. Still she faced him, resolute, barely up to his shoulder, slim, defiant.
- quart And half dozen of eggs with it, and a quart of fresh-drawn ale.
- quarto Four volumes in quarto were at length published!
- quay He had thought of warning Vashti to slip down to the quay and borrow a boat there without asking leave.
- quest The quest seemed hopeless.
- quiet Then think she not believe it and not mind, and so keep quiet.
- quirt Noiselessly, and so close upon the buckboard that he might have touched either of its occupants with his rawhide quirt, rode the Mexican.
- quit Well, Mr. Rugge, I must quit your agreeable society.
- quite Oh, yes-that's quite true!