What is the correct spelling for QUEIRES?
This word (Queires) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for QUEIRES
- Juries Cedric replied, in lower tones indeed, but by no means meekly, upholding what he called the rights of English freemen to household and to peaceable assembly and to trial, when accused, by juries of their peers.
- Quarries The steward declared that the good Pentaur was wicked, and stood in his way, and he said that Ameni was going to send him to the quarries at Chennu, but that that was much too small a punishment.
- Queries Kent made fitting answers to all these queries, hung up the ear-piece and went away moodily reflective.
- Queried "Because-" "Ah, yes, because-" queried the Bald Impostor pleasantly.
- Squires So while they were thus busied and distressed, came Sir Lancelot with a great company of knights and squires riding for to rescue the princess.
- cures But Time cures quick, if you're a good healthy human being.
- queues She went down the street and into the Y.M.C.A. Instantly she was among three or four hundred men, who stood with their backs to her, in queues up the long wooden hall.
- queerer "And it made him queerer than ever.