What is the correct spelling for QUEREIES?
This word (Quereies) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for QUEREIES
- queens Single mothas y'all my heroes, y'all my queens To get my moms out tha hood, that's my hope n dreams – Shining Through (Bonus Track) by fredro starr
- queerness "It's in the family," Sally murmured; "when things go awry 'long o' them, they jes' naturally take to queerness.
- Equerries Max Graub, or, to give him his right name, Heinrich von Glauben, has a high reputation in this country for his learning, apart from his position as Household Physician to our Court; -Axel Regor is my very good friend Sir Roger de Launay, who is amiable enough to support the monotony of his duty as one of my equerries in waiting.
- Furies The Australians and New Zealanders, savage at the loss of so many of their comrades, fought like furies.
- Juries She dreamed of the succour in eloquence, to charm the ears of chosen juries while a fact spoke over the population, with a relentless rolling out of its one hard word.
- Quarries In Chennu, as you know, besides the quarries there is the great college of priests, which is in close alliance with the temple of Seti.
- Queries One of the most intelligent of the East India Company's servants at Canton, speaking on this subject, in answer to certain queries proposed to him about the time of the Embassy, remarks, "I cannot help observing, that the situation of the Company's servants and the trade in general is, in this respect, very dangerous and disgraceful.
- Queried Peter queried to Maguire.
- Crees The Crees were startled, but they had not yet taken sides.
- Cries The child seldom or never cries.
- Curios George settled himself comfortably in a chair near the fire, and, looking round at the well-remembered pictures and "curios" which still adorned the room, fell into a reverie in which his mind travelled backward and took him again in imagination through all that had happened to him since he last sat in that room.
- cures "Take me out of this," cried the giant, "and I'll give you my sword of light that never missed a blow, my Druidic rod of most powerful enchantment, and my healing draught which cures every sickness and wound."
- queues A few heads carefully powdered, and some queues tolerably well braided showed the sort of care which a beginning of education or prosperity inspires.
- queerer There are queerer sights seen i' the warld, by lookin down than by lookin up, for a that astronomers may say on the subject.
- queering I'd like to be somebody someday and it would be a darn sight easier if you were trying to pull the same way instead of queering us all the time.