What is the correct spelling for QUERILOUS?
This word (Querilous) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for QUERILOUS
- aurelius All the emperors from Vespasian to M. Aurelius made liberal provision for the higher studies.
- garrulous Know what no one has yet learned; for crowds are garrulous.
- glorious To her it was all a glorious game.
- jealous "If I tell you, then we can talk; and when I'm jealous, I can tell you.
- perilous It was my first appearance in such a perilous position.
- querulous Re-seating himself in a large, high-backed arm-chair, before a table on which his supper had been spread, he desired, in rather a querulous tone, to be informed why business was thus brought before him.
- querulously "But," said Captain Moggs querulously, "it is necessary for this to be kept secret!"
- scurrilous He rode up and detached it, and found it was a violent and scurrilous attack upon the Archbishop for his supposed share in the death of the two Papists.
- Queries Queries-'How cam' ye here?
- Curios I had just one minute to take in the inner hall, so cannot tell you much about it, except that it is a perfect museum of wonderful and beautiful things-pieces of tapestry hung on the walls, carved oak cabinets full of curios, a figure of a knight in armour, and curious Eastern-looking lamps burning dimly in the distance; but the butler looked so very solemn and imposing that I dared not stare as much as I should have liked.