What is the correct spelling for QUERIS?
This word (Queris) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for QUERIS
- Juries But it's a jury trial and, of course, juries sometimes think out things in an odd way.
- Kris Did they kris the poor prisoners here?
- Quarries When the flood begins to rise, and they hold the great Nile-festival in Chennu, the priests there have the right of taking three of the criminals who are working in the quarries into their house as servants.
- Queries Penelope evaded the queries and took her turn at subject-wrenching-an art in which she excelled.
- Queried "But, Peter," queried the woman, "if you are the leader, why do you let them get so?"
- Curios One quiet afternoon I had been wandering alone over the house examining curios, prying into odd corners, bringing out sweetmeats and cigars from strange hiding-places, and at last I stopped in the bathing-room.