What is the correct spelling for QUERS?
This word (Quers) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for QUERS
- curse When Rich Men find their wealth a curse, And fill therewith the Poor Man's purse; – The Sergeant's Song by Thomas Hardy
- gears About ninety years You ain't too old baby To shift them gears I was a little boy – New Boogie Chillun by George Thorogood And The Destroyers
- guess An' says: "They has be'n folks, I guess, 'At thought I wuz predjudust, more er less, -- – The Bumblebee by James Whitcomb Riley
- queasy One chance to please me And I get queasy – Your Own Private Ice Age by Reeve Oliver
- queens Kings and queens Saints and sins Fairy tales and stories In rainbow magazines – Kings & Queens by Freedom Call
- query The answer to your query Comes back deary – His Love Makes Me Beautiful by Barbra Streisand
- quest And I know if I'll only be true, to this glorious quest, That my heart will lie will lie peaceful and calm, when I'm laid to my rest ... And the world will be better for this: – The Impossible Dream by Unknown Author
- Jeers A female was lying on the ground, another was clinging to her, and two men with coarse jeers and laughter were dragging her from her hold when the two Britons ran up.
- Que Se sabe en tu casa y en todo el vecindario que hay que Hacerlo a escondidas Porque ya sabes que caga el palo, tu abuela, tu jefa Y el puto de tu – Chinga Tu Madre by molotov
- Gus T'aurais pu etre autre chose je sais pas un abri bus T'aurais un banc, au moins tu lecherais pas la semelle de tous les gus – Murs by IAM
- quavers Then they sing long, long songs with odd native quavers at the end of them, and the day seems longer than most people's whole lives, and perhaps they make a mud castle with mud figures of men and horses and buffaloes, and put reeds into the men's hands, and pretend that they are kings and the figures are their armies, or that they are gods to be worshiped.
- quells He quells and moves by overwhelming strength and splendor."