What is the correct spelling for QUEZY?
This word (Quezy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for QUEZY
- cozy Winter was there, out of doors; but inside the house it was bright, warm, and cozy , especially in the evening when the candles and lamps were lighted.
- gauzy Gauzy mist and fleecy cloud Sun and wind have banished.
- quay There was something about the vessel which took his fancy, and he stood for some time on the edge of the quay , looking at her.
- Cues Besides the said Sangleys of Binondo-who cannot return to their own country, because they are married, and have no cues, and have become residents here-some have been baptized these last four years who have retained their long cues, without binding them not to return to their own country.
- quays The quays are faced with stone, and the two basins are fine works, and well adapted for commerce.
- queers Yes, I suppose that queers him forever.
1 words made from the letters QUEZY
3 letter words made from QUEZY:yue.