What is the correct spelling for QUEZZY?
This word (Quezzy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for QUEZZY
- buzz He had a horror of the rush and buzz of the city anyway.
- cozy At St. Petersburg, possibly during one of their walks on the quay, or on a cozy evening when the samovar was brought up at nine o'clock, and placed on the white table with yellowish lines-she had promised Balzac that he might meet her next year at Dresden.
- fuzz The little brown spider came and made her obeisance, all in a fuzz of fear, for she could not imagine why she was called into the presence of the Queen.
- fuzzy If their plan for open space could be stopped by some obscure local provision that even the Department of Buildings was fuzzy about, then maybe there was some other obscure law in the Housing Code that could be used to fight back.
- gauzy His eye is resting apparently, with a calmer enjoyment than she can bring to it, on the gold mist rolling its gauzy-billows in the hollows of the park.
- Cues Walter thought neither of the heroic age nor of Chinese cues.
2 words made from the letters QUEZZY
3 letter words made from QUEZZY:yue, yzz.