What is the correct spelling for QUIAT?
This word (Quiat) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for QUIAT
- quad I had done nothing of the kind, but it was necessary that he should be taken for a short walk, and I did put my arm through his and keep myself between him and the donkey until it was safely in the quad.
- quart "But you'll turn back and have a quart of beer wi' me on the strength o't, Pa'son Tringham?
- quid I do not expect to earn her or buy her, giving a quid pro quo.
- quiet At last all was quiet in the house.
- quilt Rose-Ellen was forever wishing she could wake up enough to pull up the extra quilt which always used to be neatly rolled at the foot of her bed.
- quint "Now," she said, "if poor Professor Boomly really has concealed these Bimba leaves upon his own person, this little caterpillar, according to Dr. Quint, is certain to find those leaves."
- quirt Cassidy hit 'Tony acrost th' face with a quirt an' shot Doc.
- quit No more reasoning-quit the subject and the room, Betty."
- quite He walked on as before, not looking at her, and now quite silent.
- quito Peru, Ms. - See, among others, the description of the remains still existing of the royal buildings at Callo, about ten leagues south of Quito, by Ulloa, Voyage to S. America, book 6, ch.
- quoit This is the Studley Quoit Club, which the Prince visited after he had lunched at the Waegwoltic.