What is the correct spelling for QUICKLL?
This word (Quickll) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for QUICKLL
- quack Now, the very night before she arrived, Mrs. Quack , who lived on the river bank, had a terrible fright.
- quell Mr Smith does not inform his readers, when mentioning the outbreak at Oporto, in consequence of the formation of the obnoxious Wine Company, that not only the wine-sellers rose up in arms, but that the wine-growers, who, it was pretended, were to be benefited, marched into Oporto, and demanded its abolition; nor that, when the troops arrived from Lisbon to quell the revolt, the city was given up to their unbridled license, the chief magistrate and sixteen principal citizens having been executed, while the prisons were crowded with others.
- quick I want that money-want it quick !
- quicken When, however, after an interval his sight returned to him, and the literary instinct, encouraged doubtless by the success of his lectures, began to quicken , he gained, we all know, though then past fifty years of age, a new public and a new career in writing fiction."
- quicker The quicker the sooner, I expect.
- quicklime Thus, for example, limestone heated in the usual way gives off its carbonic acid gas, and is reduced to quicklime ; but, under sufficient pressure, this gas is not evolved, the limestone becoming converted into a crystalline marble.
- quickly Little Mrs. Peter looked up quickly .
- quill "Well, see you again, I hope," he said, and walked off, picking his teeth with a quill pick which he took from his vest pocket.
- quirk Let there be some quirk or weakness elsewhere in the chain of hormones, and instead of the successful woman, behold the spinsters, the maiden aunts, the prudes and cranks who never satisfactorily adapt themselves in society.