What is the correct spelling for QUIKCY?
This word (Quikcy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for QUIKCY
- juicy Fruits which are originally harsh and sour afterwards become mellow and pleasant; but those which have a soft and withered look, and are very juicy at first, become soon rotten without ever becoming ripe.
- quick Nothin' will put me out o' my head so quick-nothin'-as too many flyin' 'round the kitchen when I'm tryin' to do work."
- quickly He shook hands with himself, quickly.
- quince Bartja had formally betrothed himself to Sappho by eating a quince with her, on the same day on which she had offered sacrifices to Zeus, Hera, and the other deities who protected marriage.
- quincy After our arrival at Quincy, Illinois, and our transportation papers were filled out for Chicago, with a little difficulty I secured the largest coach for the seventy-five passengers.
- quinsy As a consequence of venturing abroad upon the seventh instant without my heavy undergarments and likewise without galoshes, having been deceived into committing these indiscretions by a false and treacherous mildness of atmospheric conditions leading to the assumption that the vernal season had come or was impending-a circumstance already described some paragraphs back-I found myself upon the morn following to be the victim of a severe cold, complicated with quinsy or sore throat.
- quakes When the day breaks And the earth quakes – Starving in the Belly of a Whale by Tom Waits
- quacks Why, even here in Connecticut, it is impossible to get a law to protect the community from the imposition of knavish or ignorant quacks, and to require of a man some evidence of capacity and training and skill, before he is let loose to experiment upon suffering humanity.