What is the correct spelling for QUIKER?
This word (Quiker) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for QUIKER
- quake Then the earth opened with a quake .
- quaker The Quaker Poets of Great Britain and Ireland.
- quick And he does it quick .
- quicker Letting this thing drop is quicker than shooting, even if you had me covered.
- quire The following particulars are drawn from his manuscript respecting the Easter Sepulchre: "In the quire , there was a fair painted frame of timber, to be set up about Maunday Thursday, with holes for a number of fair tapers to stand in before the sepulchre, and to be lighted in the service time.
- quirk Octavius Quirk is almost sure to be there."
- quiver She had feared a quiver would run through the words.