What is the correct spelling for QUILAFY?
This word (Quilafy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for QUILAFY
- calf She had a calf, And that's half; – That's All (Mother Goose rhyme) by Unknown Author
- clay In the name o' William Parsons, that used to be Edward Clay , An' -- any pore beggar that wants it can draw my fourpence a day! – "Back To The Army Again by Rudyard Kipling
- gaily "I knew it," she whispered gaily .
- gila What on earth could have induced the paymaster to send a detachment over to the Gila ?
- golf So, instead of sitting and resting, they played golf on Sunday.
- guile Guile is not in her.
- guilty He evidently feels guilty .
- gulf You have put a deep gulf between yourself and your home; you can not go back; you would go out from here to meet a worse fate, to fall into worse hands.
- gully The Gully : Mark Island Gully .
- jiffy Fortunately neither Frank nor Harry had been much injured, beyond being badly shaken up and bruised, and they were both on their feet again in a jiffy after the accident.
- julian It would be nice if it were true, thought Patsy, but, after all, just because Uncle Julian said so did not make it true.
- july Nobody pays any attention to the Fourth of July any longer except Tammany and the small boy.
- leafy Mr. Halford kept them trimmed up underneath, forming leafy aisles about three feet high.
- nullify He was fully aware that the unpopularity of the "committee" would nullify whatever good its hinting might do.
- pilaf Hawksworth shoved aside his plates of lamb and rice pilaf and watched as the servants began hastily clearing the carpet.
- quaff The story was told of him that he could quaff a flagon of ale at a single gulp.
- quail This here quail was mebbe seventeen; she was slim and shy, and she had big black eyes and a skin like velvet.
- qualify We find him possessed of powers which qualify him to feel these relations, and of principles calculated to guide him through the solemn responsibilities which attend his state of moral discipline.
- quality You have only three men out there, and one of them is my friend, and you know the quality of Calvin Streeter.
- quell He said to the Marshals, "I must be off to join my corps and quell this mutiny;" and without losing a moment he ordered his carriage and directed the coachman to drive with the utmost speed.
- Olaf "Nay, I do not mind that," said Thorbiorn; so they all went on together; and as he went Olaf caught up a crooked cudgel with which to herd his sheep; he noticed, too, that Thorbiorn and Vakr kept trying to lag behind him, and he took care that they all walked abreast.
- gulfs Huge clouds of fantastic shapes chased each other desperately along the horizon, and now and then the slender new moon glanced forth from the deep blue gulfs between.
47 words made from the letters QUILAFY
3 letter words made from QUILAFY:afl, ail, ali, flu, fly, lay, ufa.
5 letter words made from QUILAFY:aiful, aliyu, lufia, luyia, quail, quila, yaqui.
4 letter words made from QUILAFY:aiul, aqui, fail, faiq, fali, flay, fuil, fula, fuli, lauf, liau, lifu, luay, luqa, luya, luyi, qafl, qila, qilu, qiyu, quaf, quai, quay, quia, quli, quyi, ulay, ulia, yali, yalu, yifu, yuli, yuqi.