What is the correct spelling for QUILLEN?
This word (Quillen) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for QUILLEN
- allen So I walked a good while with Mr. Gawden in the garden, who is lately come from the fleete at the buoy of the Nore, and he do tell me how all the sober commanders, and even Sir Thomas Allen himself, do complain of the ill government of the fleete.
- aquiline It spread a wide circle of light on the papers and books, and on his own silvery head and thin aquiline features.
- bouillon Then, as the said beef was to feed the family on the next day and the day after that, the less juice it expended in the bouillon , the more substantial were the subsequent dinners.
- colleen His chief novel, The Collegians, was adapted by Boucicault as The Colleen Bawn, and among his dramas is Gisippus.
- fallen He must have fallen and hurt himself in some way, or he would have followed us somehow."
- galleon She advanced like a goodly galleon pushing along the sea with finely curved bows, all sails set to catch the breeze.
- gulden The day before he was a poor man bowed under the weight of sordid cares, and now he was the possessor of twenty thousand gulden .
- gullet In some of the double-cut, gullet -tooth saw-files, as many as twenty-three courses are sometimes used for the convex face, and but two for the flat.
- quelled So dear are your delightful things, So difficult your toils and cares: That, every way my soul is held By bonds of love, and bonds of hate; With all its heavenly ardours quelled , And all its angels desolate .
- quin Leaving the Cambridge Road at the S. end of that village, and crossing the river Quin , the rounded arch of the Norman doorway on the N. side of the nave catches the eye as we approach the village.
- Aileen She looked over the head of her baby to Aileen .
55 words made from the letters QUILLEN
3 letter words made from QUILLEN:ell, enl, ill, lei, leu, lie, lin, nil, ull, uni, unq.
4 letter words made from QUILLEN:elli, elul, equi, illu, inle, inul, leil, lein, leni, leul, liel, lien, lieu, line, luen, luin, lule, nile, nuel, null, qell, qilu, quen, quin, quli, ueli, ulin, unie, uniq, unqi.
5 letter words made from QUILLEN:elqui, enlil, lilun, liqun, lulie, lulin, nique, nulle, qline, quell, quien, quill, quine, ullin.