What is the correct spelling for QUINLAN?
This word (Quinlan) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for QUINLAN
- clan Feudalism they renounced for the clan. A cowardly silence plagues our land, where children are stolen from the Dinka clan And I can taste smokescreen that chokes this land A government sponsored slavery plan Branded like cattle at an auction deprived – Dinkas When I Close My Eyes by Against All Authority
- guinean United Kingdom 16-33 years of age (officers 17-28) for voluntary military service (with parental consent under 18); women serve in military services, but are excluded from ground combat positions and some naval postings; must be citizen of the UK, Commonwealth, or Republic of Ireland; reservists serve a minimum of 3 years, to age 45 or 55; 16 years of age for voluntary military service by Nepalese citizens in the Brigade of the Gurkhas; 16-34 years of age for voluntary military service by Papua New Guinean citizens (2008)
- gunman Now, with his arm fallen loose at his side he peered studiously into the face of his master gunman and waited for the next order.
- julian Julian led a forlorn hope in the cause of the old gods.
- kiln Often, when crouching in the crevice of some rock, capriciously curled up in his granite grotto, the entrance to which was as narrow as that of a charcoal kiln, he would sink into involuntary sleep, his figure softly lighted by the warm rays of the sun which crept through the fissures and fell upon the dainty seaweeds that adorned his retreat, the veritable nest of a sea-bird.
- klan Several newspapers were suppressed, a notable example being the "Tuscaloosa Independent Monitor", whose editor, Ryland Randolph, was a picturesque figure in Alabama journalism and a leader in the Ku Klux Klan. Well, John T. (Fours)? was workin' with the Klu Klux Klan The six foot five John T was a hell of a man – Shotgun Willie by Willie Nelson
- quinine We may say that quinine is valuable for curing fevers, that iron is valuable for improving the blood, or that water is valuable for putting out fires.
- Quintilian Among them we found the Quintilian safe and sound, but all coated with dust.
- Nolan From the time I joined, I believe I thought Nolan was a sort of lay chaplain,-a chaplain with a blue coat.
- Quentin 25. 165. Scott's Quentin Durward.
- Quinton "Mr. Keaveney," Paula Quinton spoke up.
- Jinan April is quite warm enough; indeed, Morocco City "stokes up" early in April; therefore we made it the middle of March when we said good-bye to Jinan Dolero and set our faces Tangier-wards, there to await some steamer which should take us down the coast.
- quailing To the order to surrender they answered with a cry of defiance; and as our cavalry, flushed and elated with victory, rode round their bristling ranks, no quailing look, no craven spirit was there.