What is the correct spelling for QUIOTE?
If you've misspelled "quiote", fret not! The correct term you might be looking for could be "quote". With a simple substitution of letters, you'll communicate your intention to share a snippet of insightful or inspirational words. Remember to double-check spellings to maintain precision in your writing.
Correct spellings for QUIOTE
- quiet I need some peace and quiet to focus on my work.
- Quieter I wished my neighbors were quieter because their music kept me up all night.
- quirt The cowboy expertly cracked his quirt to urge his horse forward.
- quit She decided to quit her job and follow her passion for art.
- quite She wasn't quite sure where she had misplaced her phone.
- quito Quito is the capital of Ecuador and a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- quitter He may call himself a quitter, but I see him as someone who had the courage to acknowledge when it was time to move on.
- Quixote Don Quixote is a beloved novel that tells the story of a chivalrous knight and his loyal squire.
- quota The new quota system restricts the amount of work allowed to be done by each employee.
- quote "Can you please provide me with a quote for the price of your services?" asked the potential client.
- Quoted He quoted a line from his favorite book.
- quotes The author included several quotes in their research paper to support their arguments.