What is the correct spelling for QUIRED?
This word (Quired) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for QUIRED
- acquired Most of his travelling has been done since that time, and he has acquired an immense reputation in Europe.
- buried Besides that, if she liked it she could go into it every day and shut the door behind her, and she could make up some play of her own and play it quite alone, because nobody would ever know where she was, but would think the door was still locked and the key buried in the earth.
- cured I went to a party at which I knew she was to be-saw her, and was cured."
- quid I'd given my last two quid to Smithers, and here I was, and I wanted to buy that Gotha, I tell you!
- quiet Why could he not keep quiet?
- quirt You can bully a weakling not half your size; you can beat a helpless incompetent like a dog; you can bluster, and threaten a tenderfoot when you think he fears you; you can attack a man with a loaded quirt when you think him unable to defend himself;-show me what you can do now."
- Quarried When newly quarried it is a light yellow, and under the midday sunlight it is somewhat trying to the eyes.
- Curried The cattle to be inoculated are first to be well washed, rubbed dry, and then curried, to remove all the filth from the hair and skin.