What is the correct spelling for QUIRIES?
This word (Quiries) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for QUIRIES
- Furies The curse Pursues me still: 'twas I that slew thy son- I waked the slumbering furies of their strife- Be mine the atoning blood!
- Juries His personal recklessness made him the terror of criminals; he possessed the precise qualifications for success before backwoods juries and for personal popularity among the rough people who were his clients, with whom usually might was right.
- Quarries 8. From Heliopolis however, as you go up, Egypt is narrow; for on the one side a mountain-range belonging to Arabia stretches along by the side of it, going in a direction from North towards the midday and the South Wind, tending upwards without a break to that which is called the Erythraian Sea, in which range are the stone-quarries which were used in cutting stone for the pyramids at Memphis.
- Queries He answered, as though the question had been the most commonplace and ordinary of queries: "Can't say I do, sir.
- Cries When the eyes of the mother saw the face of her Moxy who died in the dark, she threw herself in a passion of tears and cries upon her dead.
- Curios I hardly knew what to send you, and then I remembered you once said you liked curios.
- Squires Northamptonshire for Spires and Squires.
- cures There's one other charm that cures dragon burns, though; but I'd rather be burnt black all over than marry anyone but you, my dear, my pretty."
- buries Heddon's Mouth Water hurries along the glen, buries itself in a bank of shingle, and flows out again lower down the beach.