What is the correct spelling for QUISCENT?
This word (Quiscent) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for QUISCENT
- acquiescent "You can depend upon me," he answered, with an acquiescent nod.
- ascent Its speed of ascent, added to Seth's took his racing, dwindling figure out of sight quickly.
- cent He told the woman her husband lost the money gambling, and he could not get a cent back.
- crescent I joined the throng, and on November 13th, 1849, took passage on the "Crescent City;" and in about a week's time, in company with many others, I found myself at the little old Spanish-American town of Chagres, on the Isthmus of Panama.
- cuisine Our cuisine was bourgeoise also.
- descent I recalled the circumstances of our descent into the moon and my fall as I was running to meet Mona.
- dissent He made a sign of grave dissent.
- nascent "As peers the nascent Morning Over thy shades, O Night, When Winter disenchains the land, And Spring goes forth in white: So Helen shone above us, All loveliness and light.
- quaint You must go to the parlour"; and she laughed at the quaint, old-fashioned word.
- quiescence Were it possible to bring a mass of water into a state of perfect homogeneity-a state of complete quiescence, and exactly equal density throughout-yet the radiation of heat from neighbouring bodies, by affecting differently its different parts, would soon produce inequalities of density and consequent currents; and would so render it to that extent heterogeneous.
- quiescent He hadn't been controlled up to now, but that didn't mean control wasn't there, quiescent, waiting for the proper time.
- scant He has sent his report to Davlin, and a scant one it was.
- squint You heer'd the captain say he'd go an' take a squint at the glass?"
- isn't Isn't that it, eh?