What is the correct spelling for QUISENE?
This word (Quisene) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for QUISENE
- cuisine The annual of the Automobile Club de France marks with a little silhouetted knife and fork those establishments which deserve mention for their cuisine , and even marks good beds in a similar fashion.
- cursing The stranger stumbled over the cloak as he got in, and, cursing the step, bade the man drive like something which had no connection with driving.
- guise It was a prolonged torment under the guise of pleasure.
- queen "If I were a queen , I could order those things and everything else.
- queens In the morning early came the four queens to him, passing richly dressed; and said, "Sir knight, thou must understand that thou art our prisoner, and that we know thee well for King Ban's son, Sir Lancelot du Lake.
- quicken The first words of Wesley seemed to quicken it into a new life.
- quiescence Man believes in immortality and yet seems to contemplate it as a state of stagnation and quiescence .
- quiescent I suppose they lay quiescent in people for thousands of years, between the epoch of exciting prehistoric beasts and automobiles; but now they come into play often enough to make up for lost time.
60 words made from the letters QUISENE
4 letter words made from QUISENE:eien, equi, iesu, inus, neue, neus, nsui, quen, quin, seen, sein, sene, sine, suen, suin, unie, uniq, unqi, usen.
5 letter words made from QUISENE:eines, eisen, ensue, equis, esque, inese, inuse, neque, neues, neuse, niese, nique, queen, quien, quine, quins, quise, seein, seenu, seine, seiun, squee, unies, unsee, useni, usine.
3 letter words made from QUISENE:ene, ese, esq, ies, nee, nsu, see, sen, sin, sue, sun, uni, unq, uns, use.