What is the correct spelling for QUITA?
This word (Quita) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for QUITA
- guitar He had brought no guitar, so that when the feast was over there was nothing to hold the little group together. Well, I worked real hard and bought myself a rock 'n' roll guitar I gotta be on top some day, I wanna be a star – ROCK 'N' ROLL SINGER by Unknown Author
- quid "It's a very favourite lark with these 'xtr'or'nary critters," replied Bill, giving a turn to the quid of tobacco that invariably bulged out of his left cheek.
- quiet Bed is the best place for you, bed and quiet.
- quirt With spurs and quirt, Roosevelt urged his tired pony forward.
- quit I am ready to quit."
- quite Oh, yes, that is quite the way life is made up.
- quito At the same time, and without the knowledge of either, Sebastian de Belalcazar had marched up from Quito in search of the Gilded Man.
- quits Who does not bring a stock of them with him when he quits school for the world at large?
- quoit One day, as he was showing what he could do, he threw a heavy quoit a great deal farther than any had been thrown before.
- quota Their sudden and seemingly indifferent leave-taking had added its quota of depression to his already sinking spirit.
- quote In a moment of excitement he was unwise enough to quote John Mitchel's words "that the Irish would be free long ago only for their damned souls."