What is the correct spelling for QUITIME?
This word (Quitime) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for QUITIME
- cute Cause back in the days braces weren't so cute Girls used to laugh at my suit – Hey Love by shaggy
- daytime (Oh, so sick of the daytime) Well, on a su-ummer ni-i-i-ite (Oh, you know it ain't the first time) You know, the su-ummer niiiiiiiite – On A Summer Nite by Supergarage
- dime If I didn't have a dime Tell me would you spend the time? – Let's Make A Deal by Avant
- jute For I shall rule according to your laws, And make your ever-jarring Earldoms move To music and in order-Angle, Jute , Dane, Saxon, Norman, help to build a throne Out-towering hers of France....
- kite One day there was a grand wind for kite -flying, and Claude and I were having a splendid time.
- quid In 1919 the Chairman of the Republican National Committee announced that the party would raise funds for the next campaign in amounts from $1 to $1,000. Both parties were discovering that public sentiment opposed large contributions from individuals and corporations, because they expect a quid pro quo after the election.
- quiet Here, however, all was quiet .
- quietism The fundamental Quaker idea of "quietism," as it was called, or peaceful, silent contemplation as a spiritual form of worship and as a development of moral consciousness, was very widespread at the close of the Reformation and even began to be practiced in the Roman Catholic Church until it was stopped by the Jesuits.
- quietude Many are at enmity with each other, but on account of their quietude there is no disturbance, no outcry and rushing into hiding.
- quirt All day she had been dressed ready to mount and ride in any emergency, her hat, gloves and quirt on the table before the fireplace.
- quito On his death-bed, he called the great officers of the crown around him, and declared it to be his will that the ancient kingdom of Quito should pass to Atahuallpa, who might be considered as having a natural claim on it, as the dominion of his ancestors.
- ragtime Besides, wa'n't he a swell one-stepper, a shark at tennis, and couldn't he sing any ragtime song that she could drum out?
- teatime In the first weeks the days were long; they often, at their finest, gave me what I used to call my own hour, the hour when, for my pupils, teatime and bedtime having come and gone, I had, before my final retirement, a small interval alone.
- wartime Through courtesy of the "World" we give, in part, Eyre's statement as to this, from the cable just mentioned: "In wartime France, England or Germany no man could obtain for love or money more than a specified maximum of food, fuel or the household requirements.
35 words made from the letters QUITIME
4 letter words made from QUITIME:emit, equi, etim, etui, item, itum, mite, mute, muti, qemu, quem, quit, temi, temu, tieu, time, timu, tumi, tuqi, uitm, umit.
3 letter words made from QUITIME:emu, mei, meq, mit, mut, qum, tie, tiu, tum, ute.
5 letter words made from QUITIME:muite, quiet, quite, timei.