What is the correct spelling for QUITT?
This word (Quitt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for QUITT
- quart Add to that two cupfuls of sugar and one quart of boiling water. And that water pump's nearly down a quart But we caught it all in time so you're in luck.'' He said, ''I've got the time and I've got the parts Just give me the word and I'm ready to start – The Talkin' Song Repair Blues by Alan Jackson
- quid Saepe pater dixit, "studium quid inutile temptas? And I was once worth a million quid Have a seat I'll tell you what I did – Future Is in the Future by Electric 6
- quiet So, dear, you must keep very quiet. I'm learning to quiet That butterfly riot – Willing To Ride by Unknown Author
- quilt He figured on going back to the dear old Room under the Eaves, with a patch-work Quilt on the Four-Poster and a Steel Engraving of U.S. Grant on the Wall. It's cold when you're wrong and you lookin' like you need a quilt Y'all matter less everytime this margarita tilt – Hootnanny by Justin Timberlake
- quint I sprang at Quint, seized him, and shouted to Jones to tie his hands behind him with the blood-soaked handkerchief which lay on the floor.
- quirt He carried a riding-quirt, and his face showed white and set in the stream of light.
- quit You know it's just because I hate to quit. Destroy on command all who came and then quit You're all the same, so hide away Let's steal the sand from this bottomless pit – In Our Gun by Gomez
- quite I was looked at quite enough. And that impressed me quite So I tried that night – Heat Dies Down by kaiser chiefs
- quito My father, Don Martin Fiel, had been for some years settled in Quito as a merchant.
- quits There, take your choice- quits or my friendship." Gamblin' is knowin' When you should be callin' it quits When you're down to a handful of hearts That are broken to bits. – I Saw It Coming by reckless kelly
- quitter They'll say you're a quitter. You see, no one likes a quitter It makes us, oh, so bitter – I'm Not Sleepin' by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
- quoit The Grand Trunk Road, a long line of grey dotted in with dust-covered kikur trees, stretches for three hundred miles to the frontier, and to the right and left of it, beginning at the village of the Well of Lehna Singh, which lies but a quoit-cast from the roadside, spreads a plain, dry, arid, and parched-agape with thirst-the seams running along its brown surface like open lips panting for rain, the cool rain which will not come yet, although, at times, the distant rumble of thunder is heard, and dark clouds pile up in the horizon, only to melt away into nothing.
- quota I'm exceedin expectations, you barely meetin quota I give it to 'em straight, you cut it with baking soda – Every Chance I Get by t.i.
- quote Due to the ancient quote That you're likely to win Take it all on the chin When you're in the same boat – In the Same Boat 1 by Unknown Author