What is the correct spelling for QUITTE?
This word (Quitte) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for QUITTE
- quiet The bear, however, was quiet.
- quirt Above their heads, in their midst, she beheld the rise and fall of a heavy quirt.
- quit So you're going to quit?
- quite "Quite so," said Dale.
- quito She'd just come from Quito and was trying to find work and a place to live.
- quitter Whatever else he was-and already faint doubts were beginning to stir in her-he was not a quitter.
- quoit Here were avenues of swinging cots, in double tiers, the enamelled iron white as snow, and on the pillow of each cot lay a dark head, save where some were sitting up-the Sikhs binding their hair as they fingered the kangha and the chakar, the comb and the quoit-shaped hair-ring, which are of the five symbols of their freemasonry.
- quote But in opposition to this view let me quote from "The American Nation: A History."
- Quieter "I can't say the country is much the quieter, for unfortunately there are too many boys of the same character to take his place," he remarked, "but I hope we shall reach Ballinahone without meeting any of them."
- quitters Quitters and I don't pull well together.
- Cutie Me and it's twins, you see, cutie-sugar!