What is the correct spelling for QUNAITIES?
This word (Qunaities) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for QUNAITIES
- Qualities But he liked their qualities well in his soul, although he felt that he could not live quite as they did, or be satisfied with what satisfied them.
- Quantities 1499. Did you sell it to them in quarter pounds or smaller quantities?
- Unities Its few characters, its observance of the unities, its confinement of the action, give it the simplicity and directness of French tragedy.
- Vanities He had no vanities.
- Counties But, after a day or two's journey from Castle Hermitage, when he was beyond his own and the adjoining counties, when he went into company with those who happened to know nothing of his connexion with Sir Ulick O'Shane, then he heard him spoken of in a very different manner.
- quantifies Emotional climate is a concept that quantifies the “climate” of a community, being a small group, a classroom, an organization, a geographical region.
- unites Hereupon the men observed, "Possibly the wife unites herself with the man's strength or ability."
- aunties It's lucky for you that you've got aunties who take such care of you.