What is the correct spelling for QUNATITIY?
This word (Qunatitiy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for QUNATITIY
- quantify While there are still consequences to an unsuccessful break-in, they are harder to quantify on modern engines than on older models.
- quantity Lady Juliana, indeed, spoke even more than her usual quantity of nonsense, but nobody listened to it.
- quintet Imad ad-Din is also portrayed in "The Book of Saladin: A Novel" by Tariq Ali - the second instalment of what is known as the "Islam Quintet".
- Quantities They brought immense quantities.
- quantified consistent – the same basic business issues are addressed by every project business oriented – concerned with the business capabilities and impact, rather than having a technical focus comprehensive – includes all factors relevant to a complete evaluation understandable – the contents are clearly relevant, logical and, although demanding, are simple to complete and evaluate measurable – all key aspects can be quantified so their achievement can be tracked and measured transparent – key elements can be justified directly accountable – accountability and commitments for the delivery of benefits and management of costs are clear.