What is the correct spelling for QUNTATITY?
This word (Quntatity) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for QUNTATITY
- cantata This ceremony was an annual function, one of its features being the performance of the cantata which had won the music prize.
- contiguity The first four are founded on resemblance, the second six on contiguity and the third five, on contrast.
- continuity We have only to remember that with him, as with the rest of us, there was entire unity of nature, without cataclysm or marvel or inexplicable rupture of mental continuity .
- contrite Here, at least, are they not safe? At this sanctified spot will not some reverence revive? some devotion rekindle? Will not the fell instruments of destruction fall guiltless from the shaking hands of their contrite pursuers? Will not remorse seize their inmost souls, and vibrate through the hallowed habitation, in one universal cry of, "O men of God! live yet-so forgive-and pray for us!"-Ah, deadly shame! indelible disgrace! not here, not even here, could compunction or humanity find a friend-
- gentility By 1750, wearing a sword was just a symbol of gentility .
- quantitative The only available quantitative measure of the activity of deposits would seem to be the volume of a bank's clearings.
- quantity He wanted to tell her her body was as delicate as flowers and delightful as dawn, and it came out a criticism of the quality-also the quantity -of her enthusiasms.
- quintet While he was an integral part of the Cannonball Adderley Quintet , this was not the only project occupying his time in his career as professional jazz musician.
- Quantities That Englishmen do not read the classical metres according to their quantities.
- quantified The luck factor in a casino game is quantified using standard deviations (SD).
- cantatas The book I took was not of the most easy kind; it was the cantatas of Clerambault.
135 words made from the letters QUNTATITY
3 letter words made from QUNTATITY:ain, ani, ant, anu, any, nay, nit, nut, qat, tai, tan, tat, tau, tay, tia, tin, tit, tiu, tnt, tun, uni, unq, uta.
4 letter words made from QUNTATITY:ainu, aiyn, anqi, anti, aqui, atiq, atun, aunt, auty, ayin, ayni, ayun, inya, itty, iyan, iynu, naqi, naqt, naty, nayi, niya, nuit, nuta, nyai, nytt, qian, qiyu, quai, quay, quia, quin, quit, quta, quyi, tany, taqi, tati, tatu, taut, tayi, tian, tint, tiny, tiya, tuin, tuna, tuni, tuny, tuqi, tuti, tuya, tyin, uniq, unit, unqi, unti, utan, yani, yant, yuan, yuin, yuna, yuni, yuqi.
5 letter words made from QUNTATITY:aquin, attny, aunty, autin, autti, natiq, natty, nauti, nitya, nutty, qinya, quain, quint, quity, taint, tanit, tanti, tanui, tatin, tatti, tatty, tatun, taunt, tiant, tinta, tinty, titan, titta, titty, ttyna, tuina, tuita, tunya, tuqay, tutin, tutta, uinta, uniat, unity, utian, utina, yanqi, yanti, yaqui, yaqut, yiqun, yuqin, yutai.